V8 juice, some milk and two apples.Zoe Cassavettes, the daughter of Gina Rowlands and John Cassavettes always has two Fuji apples and some non-fat milk in her fridge, according to the New York Times. I looked for Fuji apples, but they didn't have any so I bought Granny Smith, which I found to be very "Mischa Barton", and also DKNY ad campaign (blech) so I was a little disappointed.
Then I came home and watched some Home of the Sparrow, or Flight of the Conchords or whatever it is. I felt bad because I am not on television. I have to go to lots of meetings and be obsessive about things. I think if I wasn't quite so crazy, I could definitely be on television.
Then I made fliers for my next show. The fliers are made with crayon and index cards.
Tonight I'm going to go to a cafe and try to write a joke about a family of five quietly driving around in a car, where everyone is looking out the window with the same facial expression, which is that of someone with bad diarrhea. We'll see.
Oh! I am performing at Carolines on Tuesday! It's a gay and lesbian and bi pride show.
Please contact me for further information.
No comments:
Post a Comment