Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Nightclub

The nightclub in the basement of my hotel is called Spazzo. It was filled with gorgeous, skinny Thai girls with middle aged white men rubbing their boners up against them. Now, I had heard of such things, but to see it all right in front of you is really quite alarming. And arousing. I had to take this all in as the band played such crowd-pleasing hits as Love Shack and Let's Get Retarded. Yeah, there was a cover band. Playing Love Shack. And Let's Get Retarded. Oh, I think we're already there. I don't think there's any need to ask for retardation or wait for retardation...we've pretty much hit it full on.

I couldn't get a drink there to save my life. I'm surprised I wasn't asked to leave. "Excuse me ma'am, yes, this is a Thai sex stick and dirty old white man sex house. You look like you are a white woman close to maybe 30. You might remind these men of their daughters or wives, things they are running away from. Please, take your lonlieness and your nice little attempt at dressing up back up to your hotel room and your MTV. Thank you, rady."

He develops an Asian accent right at the end of his speech for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment